Cyber Systems Engineer Senior Technical Specialist
Every day at Perspecta, we enable hundreds of thousands of people to take on our nation’s most important work. We’re a company founded on a diverse set of capabilities and skills, bound together by a single promise: we never stop solving our nation’s most complex challenges. Our team of engineers, analysts, developers, investigators, integrators and architects work tirelessly to create innovative solutions. We continually push ourselves—to respond, to adapt, to go further. To look ahead to the changing landscape and develop new and innovative ways to serve our customers.
Perspecta works with U.S. government customers in defense, intelligence, civilian, health care, and state and local markets. Our high-caliber employees are rewarded in many ways—not only through competitive salaries and benefits packages, but the opportunity to create a meaningful impact in jobs and on projects that matter.
Perspecta’s talented and robust workforce—14,000 strong—stands ready to welcome you to the team. Let’s make an impact together.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
Seeking a penetration tester for an Intelligence Community (IC) customer mission system. The successful candidate will perform vulnerability assessments and penetration testing following the customer’s prescribed scope statement with authorities derived from the customer’s Enterprise cybersecurity organization. The ideal candidate must display familiarity with Windows and Linux Mobile operating systems and be able to conduct network and security vulnerability analysis. Specifically, the candidate will analyze mission systems to help assess vulnerability to compromise from adversaries. The successful candidate must have prior experience with scope-defined penetration testing using mainly open source tools.
- Requires 12 to 15 years with BS/BA or 10 to 12 years with MS/MA or 8 to 10 years with PhD.
- 8 years experience in three or more specific areas to include:
- cyber analysis
- networking security
- vulnerability assessment tools (OS, web, database)
- penetration testing tool
- red teaming
- Proficiency with at least five (5) or more of the following:
- telecom protocols
- operating systems
- reverse engineering
- network analysis
- vulnerability assessment
- Experience in drafting reports, documenting case details, and summarizing findings with recommendations based on system analysis.
- Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated strong customer and partner relationship building skills
- Security Certification: CEH, GIAC or equivalent pen testing cert.
Job ID 2018-51285