• Dataflow experience working complex dataflow using NiFi.
• Solid knowledge of Network Protocols
• Experienced customer support
• Minimum 10 years of Systems Administration experience administering user accounts, performing server subsystem configuration, network management, installation of software, performing backups, configuration management, and general system maintenance
• At least 10 years of experience with cross platform system administration (Linux, Solaris, Windows)
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Four (4) years of additional software engineering experience on projects with similar software processes may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
Security Clearance: Ability to obtain a TS/SCI clearance with polygraph is Required
• Practiced with scripting and system administration automation
• Experience with implementing hardware architecture
• Linux know-how with performance tuning (tweaking kernel level settings for TCP session optimization)
• Experience with NiFi functionality
• Understand analytical needs and requirements
• Familiar with the installation and configuration in a FOSS/COTS/GOTS environment
• Participate in analyzing new hardware/software needs and to participate in Client requirements reviews and meetings pertaining to customer issues