Responsible for the design, test, operation and implementation of secure operating systems, networks, and database products.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (*Essential functions)
- Designs, develops, tests, and implements cyber applications, secure operating systems, and database products to find secure solutions for enterprise-wide cyber systems and networks.*
- Manages the full range of security issues including architectures, firewalls, electronic data traffic, and network access. *
- Performs research and analyses at the deepest levels of total system product to include concept, design, fabrication, test, installation, operation, maintenance and disposal. *
- Designs encryption, penetration testing, and vulnerability analysis solutions of various security technologies.*
- Integrates architectural features i