Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all the while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security and freedom of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman may be the place you.
Northrop Grumman is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products, and solutions in unmanned systems, logistics and modernization, cyber security, and C4ISR to government and commercial customers. We operate in all 50 states and 25 countries with 65,000 employees who are committed to innovation, development, and discovery. Here at Northrop Grumman, we seek to deliver the value of performance by bringing the next generation of technology to life.
The developer will possess a strong problem-solving skill set and the ability to learn new technologies quickly to meet dynamic, fast-paced development cycles. The developer will be strong in web development with a belief that the software engineering “process” is as important as the technology. The developer will be a member of a development team involved in the entire software development lifecycle, interfacing refactored capabilities with existing legacy system.
- TS/SCI Clearance w/Polygraph
- Bachelor’s degree with 3 years of experience
- 2+ years of recent experience developing and implementing web based applications using JAVA, Python and C++
- Experience using GIT source code control.
- Recent experience leading in an Agile environment.
- Experience with Linux/Unix