Industry: Business Intelligence•
11 - 15 years
Posted 263 days ago
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Be a part of the solution in solving the most challenging Cyber problems of our time. Your advanced knowledge in Cyber Problem Resolution will protect and defend the largest target in the world. The Subject Matter Expert will be responsible for creating consensus to implement Cyber projects, which include evaluation of new and existing tools, technologies and approaches.
What Will You do?
· Provide insight into industry trends and make recommendations for new cyber security technologies
· Provide insight into the latest cyber threats and countermeasures
· Drive Cyber Defense Initiatives within a large, complex organization
· Work with groups and utilize influence to bring them together to meet organizational goals
· Ensure that the Government’s cyber defense protections are effective, and make recommendations on the way forward to state of the art
· Coordinate with staff management to ensure compliance with all applicable requirements for engineering projects
· Lead projects or investigations into specific technology or solutions issues, shepherd research and piloting of new capabilities with project engineers and/or partner organizations
· A bachelor's degree in electrical engineering, computer engineering, computer science, or other closely related IT or Cyber Security discipline.
· Minimum of ten years of progressively responsible experience in Cyber Security, InfoSec, Security Engineering, Network Engineering with emphasis in cyber security
· Excellent interpersonal, organizational, technical writing, communications, and briefing skills.
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
· Understanding of and ability to develop solutions for access controls, security architecture and design, cryptography, and application security
· Experience creating complex system designs, resolving engineering problems, and proposing prevention strategies
· Required Certification: 8570 Compliance at the IAT Level III - CISSP OR CEH
Security Clearance: Position requires an active TS/SCI/poly security clearance
Requires Bachelor¿s degree or equivalent and ten to twelve years of related experience. Minimum of four years experience in technology/tools specific to the target platforms.