SWIFT has a unique corporate mindset, where diversity, personal development and networking are actively encouraged. And we think you'll like our office culture, built around the way we work to achieve a healthier work/life balance.
If you want to be part of our dynamic, multi-cultural institution with over 2400 employees of 75 nationalities, in 26 offices worldwide, then explore the vast opportunities, rewards and internationally competitive packages that we are waiting for you here at SWIFT.
SWIFT's Security Operations team is hiring a full-time information security specialist with expertise in both system and networksecurity.
We're looking for an energetic, smart and stress-resistant professional with experience in practical security management and project delivery.
The candidate shall have strong technical and analytical skills and will be able to combine high security requirements and priorities with business functionality and expectations.
This is an opportunity to work for a dynamic world-class company recognizing security as a strategic value.
Your main tasks will be to:
- Develop SOC detection use cases and participate in the use case development lifecyle
- Participate in the design and implementation of new initiatives regarding Cyber security, to enhance prevention, detection and investigation capabilities
- Provide input to the design, test the functionality and participate in the implementation of projects for data, systems and networksecurityinfrastructure/management
- Engage with IT in delivery of security projects, by participating in Proof-Of-Concepts and technology assessments and selection
- Implement new Cyber & InfrastructureSecurity tools, integrate tools as needed, maintain, tune and support the tools in response to the needs of the SOC
- Constantly participate in the creation of a security roadmap for future enhancements of our defence
- Acquire knowledge of changing technologies in own area of responsibility, and provide recommendations for adaptation of technologies or policies
- Research, evaluate and integrate new security solutions in the existing infrastructure
- Support operational teams maintaining securityinfrastructure (use case development, firewalls, remote access security, web security, anti-malware, etc.)
- Support securityinvestigations and escalations
- Occasionally participate in conducting audits and risk assessments.
- On-call duties could be a part of the position.
University degree in Computer Science, Math, Statistics, Information Systems, or a related field; or equivalent work experience.
3+ years of relevant work experience.
Professional knowledge and expertise
- The candidate shall have experience in operational security and proven to manage security incidents and investigations.
- A strong knowledge of security concepts (defence in depth, PKI, confidentiality, integrity, and availability) is required.
Proficiency in SPL, SQL or related search languages
The following experience and qualfications are highly desired:
Design and customize complex search queries
Ability to communicate and distill complex analyses for a non-technical audience
- Ability to learn in fast-paced, multi-dimensional, technical environment
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Self-driven as well as be a good team player
- Interest in emerging technologies and threats in the cybersecurity
- Experience in a UNIX and IP Networks based environment, in administration, testing or development
- Knowledge of intrusion detection and vulnerability assessment capabilities a plus
- Intrusion detection systems
- Malware and end-point protection
- SecurityEvent and Incident Management such as Splunk ES
- CISSP or other industry cybersecurity certifications are an asset.
Job ID 2018-4650