Craig Technologies is in support of service on the forefront of our nation’s access to space. Our mission, as a Woman/Minority/Disabled-Vet Owned Small DoD Subcontractor, is cutting edge and composed of teams with the latest in Aerospace Industry Information Technologies and engineering. We are looking for talented and motivated individuals who have the drive to be a part of the overall "It's all about the mission..." goal and join the race to be leaders in this dynamic environment!
- Provide Cybersecurity (CS) support to the Launch and Test Range System (LTRS) across the enterprise.
- Perform DoD Assessment & Authorization (A&A) activities in accordance with the RMF process.
- Develop, modify, and review A&A documentation.
- Analyze the CS architecture of IT systems for compliance with DoD policies; develop and execute security test plans; and use security tools such as ACAS, SCAP, and execution of STIGs.
- Assess the CS risk of IT systems documenting them in formal risk assessments and supporting artifacts associated with the A&A process.
- Organize, develop, and present briefings, written summaries, and written reports incorporating narrative, tabular and/or graphic elements.
- Provide CS Subject Matter Expertise (SME) support to project teams.
- Determine the security posture and CS accreditation readiness of systems and architectures.
- Document existing information architecture to convey compliance and problems.
- Software and application security evaluation skills using automated software evaluation tools.
- Network and/or System Administration technical expertise with Microsoft operating systems, Linux/Unix operating systems, Cisco products, VMWare/virtualization; and Cross Domain Solutions/Guards.
- Ability to prepare and execute detailed computer system analysis, including interim and final reports and presentation of analysis data.
- Ability to research policies, procedures, standards, and guidance, and apply under specific conditions for the protection of information and information systems.
- Ability to conduct Information Systems vulnerability assessment, risk mitigation, and Plan of Action and Milestone (POA&M) development and tracking; understanding and application of mitigation strategies.
- Strong understanding of DIACAP, RMF, ACAS, and Vulnerability Management.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Five years or more of Cybersecurity related experience.
- Strong technical skills.
- Strong communication skills, written and oral, to interact with team members and customers.
- Experience in a team environment.