BAE is expanding their support of the US Navy. Naval Information Warfare Center (NIWC) Atlantic requires resources to support the cyber security posture of these systems including scanning, patching, managing, remediating, testing, and distributing cybersecurity elements.
The candidate will provide support in the integration, testing, installation, and troubleshooting of Navy subsystems. BAE is looking for motivated, adaptable individuals with a background in cybersecurity, able to travel CONUS and OCONUS willing and able to execute on mission critical operations in support of the NIWC.Required Skills and Education
Key criteria for candidates in the position consist of, but are not limited to the following:
Preferred Skills and Education
- Experience using Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) scanner, or NESSUS scanner
- Experience managing and reporting using Vulnerability Remediation Asset Management (VRAM)
- Experience utilizing DISA STIGs to harden and secure network and security devices
- Experience using Security Content Automation Protocol (SCAP)
- Have knowledge and/or experience with performing System Operational Verification Tests (SOVTs)
- Have experience and/or knowledge of requirements gathering and analysis conducted during survey efforts
- Be self-motivated with the ability to work both independently and in a collaborative environment
- Be articulate in redlining current processes and procedures aiding future installation efforts
- Ability to work with virtualized assets such as VMs in VMware
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security
- Six (6) years of experience in relevant technical field, to include: Systems administration, security analyst, cybersecurity analyst, network administration, or systems analyst
BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do-from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That's BAE Systems. That's Inspired Work. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.