REQUISITION TYPE: REGULAR
GDIT is seeking Cyber Security SME in the greater Miami, Florida area. Must have active TS/SCI eligibility clearance.
- Proactively hunt for threats, monitor, identify, manage, track, analyze events and tune alerts utilizing SIEM Q-RADAR/ArcSight for event tracking and correlation to ensure integrity and confidentiality of network data.
- Monitor and track Wireless Intrusion Detection System (WIDS) for wireless incidents.
- Identify potential incidents and report per standardized processes and procedures.
- Create and remediate incident tickets. Assist with incident response by performing incident containment and establishment of remedial action recommendations. Conduct security systems testing.
- Compile and maintain internal standard operating procedure (SOP) documentation in accordance with current CJCSM policies and direction.
- Possess understanding of IDS/IPS solutions to include signature development and implementation. Manage and utilize a variety of CND Tools.
- CompTIA Sec+
- Computing environment, Windows server or networks (CCNA, MCSA)
- CYSA+, GCIA, or GCIH or CISSP
- CISCO SOURCEFIRE (IDS)
- CISCO ASA Firewalls
- Tipping Point (IPS)
- Joint Regional Security Stack (JRSS)
- Blue Coat Web Proxy
- Windows Event Logs
- PCAP analysis
Education Requirements: Higher Education Degree in Cyber Security, Computer Network Defense, or related field; or commensurate level of experience based on position level (Associate, Journeyman, Senior, etc….). Additional experience in lieu of formal education will be considered on a case-by-case basis. REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS: BA/BS (or equivalent experience), 15+ years of experience
Clearance: Active Top Secret with SCI eligibility