The Business & Technology Solutions Global Practice mobilizes change in the landscape of our company and our industries with powerful opportunities. The acceleration of technology requires resilient design, innovative solutions and clear consultation. From recommending equity investments to harnessing big picture data, from creating mobile applications for field data collection to identifying cybersecurity risks, BTS guides projects down a path to faster, smarter and more sustainable solutions.
The Security Consulting practice assists clients of all sizes and industries by providing extensive compliance, physical, and cyber security services ranging from assessments to large, integrated security architecture designs. Services we typically provide include security and safety system design; threat, risk, and vulnerability assessments; security surveys; security system design; security master planning; compliance to federal security programs; independent validation and verification of integrated security system operations; management of installation and maintenance; and staff augmentation.
This position is responsible for the direction and leadership of the Cyber Security section. Areas of responsibility include general roles supporting the overall department and specific roles relative to the section including the responsibilities noted below, with other duties as assigned by senior management. This position is both a team management position as well as client-facing, subject matter expert in their field.
- Recruitment, development, training and retention of section personnel.
- Create and maintain individual development plans for all section personnel.
- Provide administrative, supervisory and technical direction for section personnel.
- Monitor and maintain staffing levels, staffing loading, and staffing assignments to meet project requirements while maintaining billable goals.
- Assign work and review section staff performance to ensure quality and efficient, cost-effective utilization of staff.
- Provide administrative, supervisory and technical direction for interns assigned to the section including assignment of work, coordinating site trips, and other associated functions.
- Support the development of a department business plan.
- Execute changes in the section and/or the department structure and organization to achieve the assigned objectives.
- Market global practice, department and section capabilities with higher focus on new service offerings and efficiency improvement projects to better serve our clients, increase staff skills, and maintain billable goals.
- Advance and develop department tools and work flows to increase efficiency of designs, specification development, and project execution.
- Act as a coordinator / liaison with other global practices and regional offices on activities related to service offering development and inter-organizational alignment.
- Assist with proposal efforts.
- Review budgets and schedules for proposals.
- Monitor project progress and provide input into areas of concern and (re)direction to enhance achievement of project schedules, productivity goals, budgets, and quality.
- Serve as a technical advisor and provide senior-level input and evaluation of project development activities and bid activities.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in an applicable program from an accredited institution.
- Minimum of 7 years related professional experience with a minimum of 3 years in management.
- Experience must include project scope definition, scoping studies, technical development, and capital cost estimating of projects.
- Must demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills, strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to clearly and effectively present complex information to all levels of employees, management, and clients.
- Position requires the ability to thoughtfully and positively influence, lead, and manage change.
Yes, 50 % of the Time