New York, NY
Industry: Accounting, Finance & Insurance•
8 - 10 years
Posted 124 days ago
PwC is driving major change across information and cyber security by building a centralized model to provide security services across the entire network of member firms.
Mandated at the network level, Network Information Security (NIS) operates outside Information Technology (IT) and is responsible for this major program initiative, from definition of the security strategy to the execution of the global Cyber Readiness Program, moving from local to globally-provided services.
Our mission is to identify, control, and reduce the attack surface across the network of member firms while increasing our adversaries cost of attack.
In order to deliver the Cyber Readiness Program, the NIS team is structured into the following Pillars:
- Information Security Risk and Compliance (ISRC)
- Chief Information Security Office (CISO)
- Security Architecture, Engineering, Innovation and Transformation (SAEIT)
- Cyber Security Services
- Strategy and Alliances
- Chief of Staff
NIS is redefining cyber security on a global scale at PwC. Our mission protects 223,000 PwC members across 157 member firms worldwide, as well as our global clients.
If you are seeking an exciting career with the scope to grow your cyber security skills through major change on a global scale, then NIS will empower you to do so.
The Information Security Risk and Compliance pillar within NIS is responsible for the following services:
- Information Security Policy and Governance
- Risk Management and Compliance
- Metrics Analysis and Reporting
- Cyber Readiness Red Team
- Cyber Program Effectiveness
If you love the strategic side of information security this is the place to be. Within ISRC we work to create the global information security governance framework within PwC. Management of information security risks is imperative to our mission and ISRC sets the minimum baseline for information security across the network of member firms. Identification, tracking and mitigation of risk through an enterprise risk register is the overall goal for the function, enabling PwC to have full visibility into potential information security risks across our estate. Delivering a business first framework aligned to industry standards in information security enables NIS to coordinate risk management and compliance efforts across the Network of firms.
The Information Security Cyber Readiness Red Team is responsible for performing quality assurance testing to ensure that IT and NIS solutions, operations, and program delivery meet set service standards, and for maintaining and communicating an appropriate system-wide view of threat-driven risks across data centers, business units, etc. throughout the PwC network of member firms.
Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 10
Minimum Degree Required: High School Diploma or GED
Degree Preferred: Bachelor's degree in IT or related field.
Demonstrates thought leader-level knowledge with, and/or a proven record of success directing efforts as an industry leader in the following areas:
- Cyber readiness-related testing and certification and related functions, and of information security in general, that is applied to integrate and drive the execution of strategic priorities;
- Red team requirements, techniques, activities, and legal implications or related function;
- Threat intelligence programs to address threats relevant to identified risk areas within the member firms;
- Information security controls, certifications, and standards such as NIST, ISO27001/2, CobIT, CRISC etc.;
- Establishing thought leadership at the NIS and firm-wide level in a particular knowledge area;
- Establishing and leading overall business strategy and plan;
- Influencing others through leadership interactions with external clients, within NIS, across functions, and with Internal Firm Services leadership;
- Establishing the strategic direction for the Cyber Readiness Red Team and leading teams to execute against the strategy;
- Building and maintaining relationships across the network of firms to effectively deliver Information Security Cyber Red Team activities on behalf of NIS;
- Executing tasks aligned to Information Security Cyber Red Team with autonomy;
- Leveraging knowledge of threat and risk identification, assessment, treatment processes to contribute to the development of new domain specialization in those processes on an ongoing basis; and,
- Planning and leading high impact security related assessments and evaluations.
Demonstrates thought leader-level abilities with, and/or a proven record of success directing efforts in the following areas:
- Providing regular threat/risk briefings to senior management regarding issues raised by the red team;
- Presenting findings within a context of overall risk to the enterprise;
- Adjusting red team activities and agenda based on senior management input;
- Managing multiple relationships and stakeholders throughout major transformation;
- Balancing business stakeholders and a central technology service organization;
- Navigating a matrix organization;
- Collaborating with multiple stakeholders across functional and technical skillsets;
- Assessing and managing the legal and regulatory requirements pertaining to Cyber Readiness related assessments and evaluations;
- Leveraging technology and processes to enable the network of member firms to assess and evaluate the effectiveness of current programs and technology, and to apply and achieve appropriate standards and certifications; and,
- Collaborating with IT to align security processes, evaluations, and tools.
Job ID: 110605BR