The Program Manager will report to the Director of Product Management & Programs of Cyber Security for Honeywell Process Solutions.
• Partner with DE leaders for project resource allocation, capacity planning, track budget forecast vs. actuals and the creation and management of project plans
• Develop and manage cross-functional programs to continually optimize market readiness preparation for new solutions and software ensuring that all departments and HPS Business Units (e.g. product marketing and marketing communications, business development and sales, solution delivery and support) are prepared for new product releases.
• Setup all internal processes (part/model numbers, TPC, ACT, BOMs, cost/list prices in SAP etc.) in order for products and services to be commercialized, quotable and orderable
• Executes the NPI processes for new Cyber products and services and influences the streamlining of these processes
• Develop portfolio level reporting of all products and services releases
• Drive release management processes for products and service offerings
• Manage vendor supply chain logistics with HON global manufacturing and 3rd party suppliers
• Flexibility to support and drive adhoc requests, projects in short notice and support product managers with hands-on work of specific deliverables
• Bachelor’s degree or extensive business experience
• 5 years managing complex projects and multiple projects combined into a program with demonstrated success
• 5 years of experience in industrial markets
• Experienced with report management including forecasting, and detailed program reporting.
• Adept at communicating with developers, non-technical business partners and executive stakeholders
• Ability to initiate and drive initiatives to completion with minimal guidance
• Strong communication and presentation skills; written and verbal
• Proven ability to prioritize/balance multiple initiatives in a fast-paced team environment
• Experience with cybersecurity and networktechnologies
• Exposure to industrial control systems environments
• Experience with AgileScrum methodologies