Jumpstart your career as a cybersecurity professional with BAE Systems, supporting and protecting information systems critical to national security at one of the leading companies in Aerospace and Defense. Develop your Information Assurance (IA) career through hands on application, work with seasoned professionals, and a training and development plan designed to grow your skills in a fast paced, team-basedenvironment.
If you are looking to learn, influence, and help develop top cyber technologies, applications, and processes that protect and service our customers wherever they may be air, land, and sea come join our award-winning security team here at Electronic Systems (ES).
Responsible for supporting adherence to all aspects of a rigorous Risk Managed Framework (RMF) compliance program as stipulated by DFARS, internal Cybersecurity Control Standards and associated NIST publications.
Typical Education & Experience
Typically a Bachelor's Degree and 6 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education
- IAM Level II certification commensurate with DoD 8570.1M requirements
- High level of personal motivation and initiative to learn and acquire new skills, and adapt seamlessly toan ever-changing security environment
- Customer focused, excellent communicator and ability to work with limited supervision.
- Strong organizational skills
- Able to interface with other IA team members, other security disciplines (industrial security, physical security, special programs security, etc.), program personnel and government security representatives.
- Demonstrated ability to create Assessment and Authorization (A&A) documents and procedures that resulted in an ATO
- US Citizenship and ability to obtain a US Security Clearance
Preferred Skills and Education
- Run and maintain the entire information assurance program for complex effort(s) and/or area(s)
- Working knowledge of system functions, security policies, technical security safeguards, and operational security measures.
- Experience with auditing and certifying compliance of various systems (Windows, Linux, Network Devices and peripherals).
- Experience with development and delivery of IA-related briefings and training material.
- Experience with compliance and vulnerability scanning tools (Nessus, SCAP, ACAS, SCC).
- Experience with the review and creation of mitigation reports from compliance and vulnerability scanning tools (Nessus, SCAP, ACAS, SCC).
- Translate operational requirements into technical requirements and architectures needed to meet programobjectives
- Experience with conducting all aspects of a self-inspection