$80K — $100K *
If you are looking to learn, influence, and help develop top cyber technologies, applications, and processes that protect and service our customers wherever they may be air, land, and sea come join our award-winning security team here at Electronic Systems (ES).
Responsible for supporting adherence to all aspects of a rigorous Risk Managed Framework (RMF) compliance program as stipulated by NISPOM/DAAPM, JSIG, ICD 503, STIGs and associated NIST publications.
Required Education, Experience, & Skills
• IAM Level II certification commensurate with DoD 8570.1M requirements
• High level of personal motivation and initiative to learn and acquire new skills, and adapt seamlessly to an ever-changing security environment
• Customer focused, excellent communicator and ability to work with limited supervision.
• Strong organizational skills
• Able to interface with other IA team members, other security disciplines (industrial security, physical security, special programs security, etc.), program personnel and government security representatives.
• Demonstrated ability to create Assessment and Authorization (A&A) documents and procedures that resulted in an ATO
Preferred Education, Experience, & Skills
• Run and maintain the entire information assurance program for more complex efforts or area
• Working knowledge of system functions, security policies, technical security safeguards, and operational security measures.
• Experience with auditing and certifying compliance of various systems (Windows, Linux, Network Devices and peripherals).
• Experience with development and delivery of IA-related briefings and training material.
• Experience with compliance and vulnerability scanning tools (Nessus, SCAP, ACAS, SCC).
• Experience with the review and creation of mitigation reports from compliance and vulnerability scanning tools (Nessus, SCAP, ACAS, SCC).
• Translate operational requirements into technical requirements and architectures needed to meet program objectives
• Experience with conducting all aspects of a self-inspection
Valid through: 4/24/2021
$80K — $100K
13 days ago