Every day at Perspecta, we enable hundreds of thousands of people to take on our nation’s most important work. We’re a company founded on a diverse set of capabilities and skills, bound together by a single promise: we never stop solving our nation’s most complex challenges. Our team of engineers, analysts, developers, investigators, integrators and architects work tirelessly to create innovative solutions. We continually push ourselves—to respond, to adapt, to go further. To look ahead to the changing landscape and develop new and innovative ways to serve our customers.
Perspecta works with U.S. government customers in defense, intelligence, civilian, health care, and state and local markets. Our high-caliber employees are rewarded in many ways—not only through competitive salaries and benefits packages, but the opportunity to create a meaningful impact in jobs and on projects that matter.
Perspecta’s talented and robust workforce—14,000 strong—stands ready to welcome you to the team. Let’s make an impact together.
Perspecta has an immediate need for a HBSS in Bellevue, NE.
* TS clearance with SCI eligibility
HBSS Administrators plan, conduct and assist with HBSS software deployments and agent/client upgrades. HBSS Administrators also create customer based signatures and analyze alert data from HBSS to help develop strategies for addressing threats.
HBSS Administrators monitor and analyze data generated by the HBSS tool and are responsible for troubleshooting system errors/latency traced to HBSS across live IT environments.
HBSS Administrators perform tuning and optimizations of HBSS rules and alerts and are responsible for specifying proper types of files organization, indexing methods, and security procedures. In some instances perform detailed comparisons of various data base systems.
The HBSS Administrator will also work, resolve, and track HBSS actions and problems using Remedy Incident and Service Request Management.
* Perform McAfee HBSS administration in the following capacities:
o ePolicy Orchestrator (EPO)
o Data Loss Prevention (DLP/DCM)
o Host Intrusion Prevention System (HIPS)
o Virus Scan Enterprise (VSE)
* Comply with policies and requirements from multiple sources
* Troubleshoot local and remote installations of HBSS components and support deployment of HBSS modules and policies
Education and Experience Required:
3-5 years of relevant work experience and a Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline; or the equivalent combination of education; technical certifications or training; or work experience.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
* IAT Level-II certificate that meets DoD8570 requirements (Security+)
* Understanding of network troubleshooting, TCP/IP, basic subnet, virtual systems, Linux and Windows administration
* McAfee HBSS administration experience
* USAF Asset Configuration Compliance Monitor (ACCM) administration experience
* McAfee Rogue System Detection (RSD) administration
* SQL Database administration experience
* Server administration experience on multiple networks
* Virtualization technology knowledge and experience
* HBSS Administrator 201-V5
* HBSS Advanced Administrator 301-V5
* IT Administration or Security degree
* Written and Verbal Communication skills
* Ability to prioritize and reprioritize as necessary
* Ability to work with limited to no supervision at times
* Experience with Microsoft Office
* Willingness to be on call and work occasional Holidays.