Position at Tokio Marine HCC
Leading the future of security isn’t an idea, it’s a reality at Tokio Marine HCC. Why ... because the Cyber Security team is creating new foundations for our organization to leverage technology as a competitive edge. As part of the Cyber team, you will help guide our organization through our digital transformation. We want you to explore the latest practices in cyber paired with up and coming technology. Answer the question; what is leading cyber today?
What we are doing is just as critical as how we are doing it. The cyber team is built on the foundation of teamwork. We are woven together as one unit working simultaneously to solve critical issues in each respective area. As a team we learn from one another, we teach one another, we support each person through failures and how to overcome those failures on the road to success.
As an IT Security Engineer within the Cyber Security team, you will manage and maintain our security infrastructure through enhancing and troubleshooting the security infrastructure including endpoint, network, and cloud security tools.
- Ensure that the organization's data and infrastructure are protected by enabling the appropriate security controls.
- Maintain awareness of and respond to cybersecurity trends, best practices, threats, tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs).
- Identify and communicate potential threats to information assets.
- Maintain security standards and procedures.
- Participate in the change management process.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Cyber Security, MIS, Information Technology, a related field, or the equivalent education or experience
- 2 or more years of relevant and progressive professional experience in cyber security.
Additional Preferred Skills That May Be Considered
- CISSP, Security+, GIAC, or other vendor-specific security certifications.
- Experience with Vulnerability Management and Analytics Platforms (Qualys, Tenable, Rapid 7, Kenna, etc.) in an enterprise environment.
- Experience with static and dynamic code scanning tools, interpreting results, and working with development teams to achieve remediation.
- General multi-platform knowledge of IT disciplines (server/virtualization, network, cloud, applications, DevOps, Linux, etc.)
- Working knowledge of information security tools for intrusion monitoring, filtering, event management, and compliance management.
- Working knowledge of authentication and access systems, system logging, and event correlation tools.
- General knowledge of regulatory requirements such as Sarbanes-Oxley, Payment Cards Industry, Health Information Portability and Accounting Acts (HIPAA), along with US and European data privacy laws.
- Experience with Python or PowerShell.