Cyber Security Engineer
Target Enterprise, Inc. is currently seeking a full-time Cyber Security Engineer at our offices in Brooklyn Park, Minnesota.
The Cyber Security Engineer will be responsible for analyzing, designing, building, testing, and implementing infrastructure hardware, software and other infrastructure components for projects and service requests.
This position requires a Master's degree or equivalent in Information Security and Assurance, or related field plus three (3) years of experience. In the alternative, will accept a Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Engineering, Computer Science, Electronics Engineering and five (5) years of related progressive, post-baccalaureate experience. Must have 3 years of related information security experience. Must also have 12 months of demonstrated ability (which may have been gained concurrently) with each of the following:
(1) resolve hardware, operational, infrastructure and application incidents;
(2) responsible for the design, lifecycle management, and total cost of ownership of platforms, applications and infrastructure services;
(3) participate in building and maintaining disaster recovery plans and participate in recoveries and recovery exercises;
(4) utilizing various security tools to provide the best security practice to overcome retail audits including PCI, HIPPA and GLBA; and
(5) working with the following technologies: Security Incident and Event Management, SIEM using Arcsight, IBM Proventia Siteprotector (IDS/IPS), Vontu (Data Loss Prevention), Access Management uses OIA, OIM, Site Protector, Password Management uses Password vault, Bluecoat (Proxy), Cryptography (PKI/EKMC). Will accept experience gained before during or after Master's degree
Job ID: INF000BLH