What You’ll Get to Do:
- Provide documentation to Customer which describes all identified system risks, planned test procedures taken, and test results
- Provide enhancement capabilities and SOPs to assessment operations for execution and implementation
- Maintain accountability to endure integrity and confidentiality of the process
- Provide analysis of vulnerabilities
- Review and make recommendations on program-level documentation (e.g., requirements specification, system architecture, design documents, test plans, security plans, etc.)
- Develop and document security evaluation test plan and procedures
- Assist in researching, evaluating, and developing relevant Information Security policies and guidance
- Actively participate in or lead technical exchange meetings and application review boards, documenting actions items/results of these events
- Brief management, as needed, on the status of action items and/or results of activities
- Conduct hands-on security testing, analyze test results, document risk, and recommend countermeasures - Coordinate with other program elements conducting security testing
- Assess/calculate risk based on threats, vulnerabilities, and shortfalls uncovered in testing
- Identify mitigating countermeasures to identified threats, vulnerabilities, and shortfalls.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- TS/SCI with Polygraph (active / in-scope)
Education / Background:
- Bachelor’s Degree and Ten (10) years of relative experience. Additional experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
Experience / Qualifications:
- Analyzing test results and suggesting mitigation plans for security problems
- Creating systems and applications security test plans and performing hands-on security testing leveraging adversarial tactics
- Exhibiting technical skills and analytic abilities, as well as, experience performing network security analysis
- Performing complex technical tasks in pursuit of overall goals with minimal direction
- Advanced system exploitation, and cyber security engineering
- Complex Windows installations
- Linux, wireless and virtual platforms, network architectures & network management tools, risk management methodologies (*RMF),
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience with system configuration, development, and design specifically around enterprise systems and hypervisors.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.