CACI is seeking a Cyber Security Engineer to join our team of talented team of Cybersecurity professionals in Chantilly, VA.
More About the Role:
The successful candidate will be recognized for expertise in monitoring, evaluating, and maintaining systems and procedures to protect the data systems and databases from unauthorized users. This position will support activities of the group to target, assess, exploit, and report risks and vulnerabilities of organization systems in order to provide senior decision makers with actionable data to make strategic investment decisions.
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Provide documentation to Customer which describes all identified system risks, planned test procedures taken, and test results
- Provide enhancement capabilities and SOPs to assessment operations for execution and implementation
- Maintain accountability to endure integrity and confidentiality of the process
- Provide analysis of vulnerabilities
- Review and make recommendations on program-level documentation (e.g., requirements specification, system architecture, design documents, test plans, security plans, etc.)
- Develop and document security evaluation test plan and procedures
- Assist in researching, evaluating, and developing relevant Information Security policies and guidance
- Actively participate in or lead technical exchange meetings and application review boards, documenting actions items/results of these events
- Brief management, as needed, on the status of action items and/or results of activities
- Conduct hands-on security testing, analyze test results, document risk, and recommend countermeasures - Coordinate with other program elements conducting security testing
- Assess/calculate risk based on threats, vulnerabilities, and shortfalls uncovered in testing
- Identify mitigating countermeasures to identified threats, vulnerabilities, and shortfalls.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- TS/SCI with Polygraph (active / in-scope)
Education / Background:
- Bachelor’s Degree and Ten (10) years of relative experience. Additional experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
Experience / Qualifications:
- Analyzing test results and suggesting mitigation plans for security problems
- Creating systems and applications security test plans and performing hands-on security testing leveraging adversarial tactics
- Exhibiting technical skills and analytic abilities, as well as, experience performing network security analysis
- Performing complex technical tasks in pursuit of overall goals with minimal direction
- Advanced system exploitation, and cyber security engineering
- Complex Windows installations
- Linux, wireless and virtual platforms, network architectures & network management tools, risk management methodologies (*RMF),
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience with system configuration, development, and design specifically around enterprise systems and hypervisors.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.