Requisition Number 2017-6351
Provide Cyber Security support to the NCMC-ITW/AA, which is within the Strategic Warning & Surveillance Systems Division (AFLCMC/HBQ), located at Peterson AFB, CO.
- Support will include, but not limited to, full integration of cybersecurity into all phases of acquisition, upgrade, and modification programs, including design, development, testing, fielding, operation, sustainment, and DoD Assessment and Authorization (A&A) Risk Management Framework (RMF) transition and compliance.
- The cybersecurity support encompasses the full range of cybersecurity processes, procedures, and functions to include reviewing data, and assessing compliance and cybersecurity posture for systems.
- Provide cybersecurity A&A support services, assist the Government in preparing system cybersecurity documentation related to operations and A&A.
- Review cybersecurity documentation to ensure satisfaction of Security Engineering and Assessment requirements (system control identification), to include reviewing implementation and validation plans, assist with the entry and review of entered information to the Enterprise Information Technology Data Repository (EITDR), assist with the preparation and review of Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA) documentation, and assess system compliance and enter in Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS).
- Collect, review, and generate documentation in support of cross-domain solution approvals (CDSAs) and monitor CDSAs for expiration.
- Assist the program office in cybersecurity requirements and solutions, source selection documentation, and task orders in regards to cybersecurity.
- Cybersecurity SME support includes advising the PO on architecture mitigations to limit risk posture within the system, and represent the risk posture in briefings and slides to Head Quarters AFSPC and USSTRATCOM; utilize National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) 800 series special publications in the development of new system artifacts to ensure compliance with new RMF requirements and to interpret requirements as necessary to ensure system compliance or provide operational justification when deemed necessary.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related engineering discipline.
- A minimum of 5 years work experience, with experience on DoD or Air Force acquisition programs desirable.
- Must have a current Security + certification. CISSP certification is desireable.
- Candidate should have proficiency in the DIACAP process and be able to use eMASS.
- Candidate must obtain, and maintain, the proper personnel clearance for this position