- The Cyber Security Engineer will work as part of a Cyber Security team responsible for the building, securing, and monitoring of multiple classified and unclassified cloud environments for a government customer.
- The Cyber Security Engineer will help architect, design, and implement solutions for security products such as Splunk, ACAS/Tenable, McAfee, GuardDuty, etc.
- Operate Splunk components and maintain functionality, to include: clustered environments, forwarder configuration, installing standard configuration files, and conducting SPL queries.
- Create Splunk dashboards, alerts, and reports.
- Conduct system analysis and user behavior analysis.
- Perform ACAS/Tenable Security Center tasks such as building vulnerability and compliance scans, and work with system administrators to resolve findings.
- Operate and maintain McAfee products suc