You will provide engineering support to install, configure and document systems and security controls to meet standards for accreditation of a Novetta developed AWS based IoT platform for security and industrial sensors. You will work with a cross functional software development team to identify security systems needed (such as Splunk, Nagios, Nessus), and implement using AWS resources. You will implement and document controls, develop technical documentation, perform system/application compliance testing, track and remediate findings, and maintain documentation. You will apply security technical implementation guides (STIGs), perform vulnerability scans.
- Active Secret clearance; TS/SCI eligible
- DoD 8570.1 Certification (CompTIA Security+ or equivalent)
- 5+ years experience with systems engineering
- 3+ years experience with Spunk, Nessus, or similar
- Strong understanding of network architecture within virtualized / cloud environments (AWS)
- BA/BS/MS degree in computer science, cyber security or equivalent IT certified experience
- Experience with automation tools like Ansible, Chef, Puppet; container systems like Docker
- Experience with Agile, Scrum
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; able to engage with users in a professional manner and plainly present technical concepts.
So, what does Novetta do?
We focus on three core areas: Cyber, Entity, and Multi-Int Analytics. Our products are focused on processing and analyzing vast amounts of data in these core areas. Our services are focused on helping our customers move from complexity to clarity. At Novetta, we bridge the gap between what our customers think they can do and what they aspire to achieve.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our Core Values:
- Integrity: We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
- Customer Mission Success: Customer mission success drives our daily efforts—we strive always to exceed customer expectations and focus on mission success beyond contractual commitments.
- Employee Focus: We value our employees and demonstrate our commitment to them by providing clear communications, outstanding benefits, career development, and opportunities to work on problems and technical challenges of national significance.
- Innovation: We believe that innovation is critical to our success – that discovering new and more effective ways to achieve customer mission success is what makes us a great company.