CSRA is seeking a mid level Information Cyber Security Engineer - Senior for the PEO EIS contract in Fort Belvoir, VA. Candidate will be supporting the Program Management Support Services to the U.S. Army Program Executive Office [PEO] Enterprise Information Systems [EIS], G6 Office.
As the selected Cyber Security Engineer, you will be responsible for the following (not limited to):
- Coordinates with program management and customer counterparts to ensure compliance with national IA/IS security requirements. Provides Cyber Security/IS security awareness and training to users of classified systems. - Provides Information System Security Officer (ISSO) support for classified and unclassified sensitive systems as Applicable.
- Assists the Director of Cyber Security (CS) in developing and maintaining the enterprise classified Information Systems (IS) Security Program for the protection of classified information, systems, and networks. Drafts applicable security documentation and provides assistance in the NIST Assess & Authorized (A&A) RMF process for new and expiring classified and unclassified sensitive systems and Architectures
- Oversees classified security policy implementation and enforcement across the corporation.
- Acts as a mentor for junior members on the IA team.
- Assists in the development of classified information systems security policies, plans, and
- procedures and serves as a key reviewer of unclassified systems information security policies and plans. Performs IS related incident investigations to include policy violation, insider threat activity, and/or inappropriate employee behavior on clients classified and unclassified IT infrastructure.
- Coordinates the design, implementation and evaluation of all phases of highly complex information security solutions and programs.
- Assists in the overall development, implementation, and oversight of the information assurance (IA) program.
- Participates in the security engineering, validation testing of system configuration/hardening, and assessment of classified information systems (IS).
- Understands current computer technologies and technical security requirements as applied to the design, development, evaluation, and integration of computer systems and networks to sustain compliance with national and corporate policy as well as best practices.
- Supports the Certification and Accreditation (C&A) or the NIST Assess & Authorize (A&A) RMF process and develops system security plans (SSPs) under guidance of NIST SP 800s, NISPOM, DIACAP, ICD 503, or replacement guidance as released.
In order to be considered for the Cyber Security Engineer opportunity with CSRA, you must meet the following qualifications:
- Minimum DoD Security Clearance: Interim Secret
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience; 1
- 1-3 years experience
- Required IAM II at a minimum: IAM II requires two certifications: One of the following: GSEC Sec+ CE SSCP CCNA Security. One of the following: CAP GSLC CISM CASP CISSP or Associate
- IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) management experiences or certifications within the Cyber Security Realm
- Documenting, negotiating, solidifying customer and business quality targets and responsibilities to Service Level Agreements (SLA)
- Process Management
- Service Portfolio Management (SPM) process
- Create and manage an accurate Service Catalogue regarding Cyber Security environments.