Job Duties and Responsibilities
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in the Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions group. At ManTech International Corporation, you ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Cyber Security Engineering Specialist to perform on our Advanced Network Defense Team in the Springfield, VA area to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintains Enterprise Cyber Security Engineering requirements utilizing some of all of the following tools: HBSS Protection - Tools Apply Cyber Security Engineering and Network Security Engineering expertise to optimize NGA' enterprise protection posture
- Recommend and participate in activities that prevent repeated vulnerability assessments and resolve issues as they arise.
- Provide and participate in A&A support for projects and technical exchange meetings
- Contribute to the deliverables for this requirement
- Bachelor's degree (in Engineering, Computer Science or related field) or equivalent
- Seven or more years of related Network and/or Network Security experience
- Experience maintaining Enterprise Cyber Security Engineering requirements utilizing some or all of the following tools: McAfee Host Based Security Services (HBSS), ArcSight Security Information & Event Management, Carbon Black/Bit9, and vulnerability scanning/analysis capabilities across multiple networks/operating systems and Commercial Cloud Services (C2S) using Amazon Web Services on-demand computer resources.
- Create/update policies and procedures, developed/contributed to weekly/monthly/annual activity reports, maintained statistics as needed.
- Experience ensuring systems are configured according to Defense Information Systems Agency Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs) and Trusted Facility and others as needed,
An Active TS/SCI clearance is required
Qualifications Requires Bachelor¿s degree or equivalent and five to seven years of related experience. Minimum of two years experience in technology/tools specific to the target platforms.