Job ID: 569038BRSee More
Date posted: Sep. 15, 2021
Locations: King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
Program: Death Valley
Description:The coolest jobs on this planet... or any other... are with Lockheed Martin Space.
At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin Space is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing people are on a mission to make a difference in the world. Every single day we use our unique skills and experiences to craft, design and build solutions to some of the worlds' hardest engineering problems. Our culture inspires employees to dream big, perform with excellence and build incredible products. We provide the resources, support, and the focus. You bring the passion and courage to envision limitless possibilities, and we'll build a better tomorrow with you!
Are you ready to further your career in Cyber Security working for one of the top companies in the world?
Would you like the opportunity to work with a leading team on the groundbreaking Cyber program?
In this role, you will:
- Apply an interdisciplinary, collaborative approach to plan, design, develop, validate and verify Cyber solutions across the lifecycle.
- Conduct cyber assessment activities including threat modeling, analysis and analysis of mitigation solutions.
- Develop, evaluate and analyze design constrains, trade-offs and detailed system and security design as they pertain to the Cyber domain.
- Coordinate with Cyber and system architects and developers to provide oversight in the development of solutions.
- Conduct cybersecurity test and evaluation of hardware and/or software designs to verify and validate compliance with defined specifications and requirements.
- Employ cyber security processes, methods, techniques and tools and assure their consistent application.
- Implement appropriate Assessment and Authorization activities as required by customers.
- DOD 8570 IAT I certification.
- Knowledge of A&A Package Development (RMF).
- Knowledge of DoD cybersecurity requirements, policies, and procedures to include assessment and authorization. activities.
- Knowledge of vulnerability and compliance assessments and mitigation.
- Technical background.
- Ability to troubleshoot technical problems.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong technical writing skills.
Experience in any of the following:
- Windows 10, Solaris, RedHat environments.
- Running DISA STIGs, the DISA SCAP tools, STIG Viewer.
- ACAS, HBSS, SIEM Tools.
- Writing Cyber security policies, plans, and procedures, and POA&Ms.
- Patching systems, patch tools such as WSUS.
- Vulnerator (vulnerability parsing utility).
To promote the sharing of ideas, Lockheed Martin champions an inclusive work environment that encourages differences and big-picture thinking. Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Benefits you can enjoy include:
- Paid time off
- 25 three-day weekends
- Work/life balance
- Career development
- Mentorship opportunities
- Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin's competitive and comprehensive benefits package.
Other Important Information You Should Know
Expression of Interest: By applying to this job, you are expressing interest in this position and could be considered for other career opportunities where similar skills and requirements have been identified as a match. Should this match be identified you may be contacted for this and future openings.
Ability to Work Remotely: Onsite Full-time: The work associated with this position will be performed onsite at a designated Lockheed Martin facility.
Work Schedules: Lockheed Martin supports a variety of alternate work schedules that provide additional flexibility to our employees. Schedules range from standard 40 hours over a five day work week while others may be condensed. These condensed schedules provide employees with additional time away from the office and are in addition to our Paid Time off benefits.
Schedule for this Position: 4x10 hour day, 3 days off per week
Security Clearance Statement: This position requires a government security clearance, you must be a US Citizen for consideration.
Clearance Level: TS/SCI
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Business Unit: SPACE
Relocation Available: Possible
Career Area: Systems Engineering: Information Assurance
Valid through: 11/11/2021