Job DescriptionWhat You'll Get to Do:
CACI is seeking fully cleared, dynamic technical professionals to join our ASPEN program in the northern Virginia area. ASPEN is an IDIQ contract with multiple task orders supporting the intelligence community that focuses on innovation and improving the enterprise global infrastructure engineering service delivery. The program is a portfolio of hundreds of projects funded by numerous customers providing support to the following areas: Enterprise Network Engineering, Enterprise Platform, Endpoint and Collaboration Engineering, IT Analytics, Infrastructure Services, Cloud Hosting and Data Center Services, Field Engineering, Operations & Maintenance, Special Projects, and more. As a team, we architect, develop, engineer, maintain, and provide continuous sustainment of enterprise-level communications in support of the customer's mission worldwide. Be a part of something greater than yourself and make a lasting impact at CACI.More About the Role:
CACI seeks a talented Cyber Security Engineer to join our Service Evolution Group within the Business and Information Technology Solutions (BITS) Sector. The team delivers solutions that modernize and enable government Information Technology operations.You'll Bring These Qualifications:
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- TS/SCI w/ Poly clearance is required
- Good understanding of cyber security and computer network defense topics
- Ability to work independently or lead teams to perform technical planning, systems integration, verification and validation, risk assessments, and supportability and effectiveness analysis for computer security products and systems
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience with building and informing programs for enterprise security continuous monitoring and cyber security incident response for an IT enterprise
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience with collaboration and outreach across the customers' environment
- Experience working with cyber security tools, conducting security scans, and developing mitigation solutions
- Experience directing and leading other senior level Cyber Security Engineers
- Demonstrated experience working with business and technical personnel to deliver a robust, scalable architecture for an IT system that meets the business goals of an IT system
- Demonstrated experience performing requirements analysis to create non-user requirements based on user requirements and then, creating systems architectures to meet those requirements
- Demonstrated experience reviewing and assessing impact of proposed scope changes to future architectures
- Experience implementing the A&A process
- Experience with ICD 503 documentation (e.g., compliance, configuration management, and contingency planning)
- Experience injecting security reviews into the development process
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Experience with one or more program languages
What We Can Offer You:
- Experience implementing IT Service Intelligence (ITSI) dashboards, ML Toolkit predictive models, and playbooks to respond to events across service areas.
- Demonstrated experience designing, configuring, and maintaining the Information Technology Infrastructure associated with an IT system hosted in an Amazon Web Services (AWS) environment
- Ability to build and automate scripts (e.g., VBScript, PowerShell, WMI, C#, Java, SQL, Python, C++, and/or XML) efficiently and effectively
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.Job Location
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.