Overall Assignment Description:
Senior Cyber Security Engineer guides and conduct the refinement of information security requirements and ensure that the requirements are integrated into information technology component products and information systems through purposeful security architecting, design, development, and configuration.
- Guide and assist development teams working to design and develop information systems or upgrade legacy systems. Guide and assist product research and support AoA activities that independently identify the most appropriate security solutions.
- Develop system concepts, contribute to the capability phase of the systems development lifecycle, and translate technology and environmental conditions (e.g., law and regulation) into system security designs and processes.
- Guide and assist development and documentation of Security Architectures, Roadmaps, and investments.
- Interface directly with government and contractor cyber security personnel on behalf of the SAM Office.
- Develop cyber security documentation for SAM Tools in accordance with NGA cyber security processes as directed by NGA cyber security personnel on behalf of the SAM Office.
- Respond to NGA cyber security office inquiries and requests for documentation regarding SAM Tools and NGA’s software inventory on behalf of the SAM Office.
Skills and Experience:
- Active TS/SCI w/CI Poly security clearance
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree.
- 12+ years’ experience
- Demonstrated senior-level experience in government or industry within Cyber Security Engineering.
- Possess a DoD 8570 Level II (IASAE) certification.
- Demonstrated senior-level experience in government and/or industry software procurement and management relevant work areas.
- Master’s degree or higher in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree.
- Demonstrated senior-level experience in government or industry supporting enterprise-level cyber security efforts involving architecting, designing, development, and configuration of cloud and on premise based systems and software.
- Demonstrated senior-level experience engineering Cyber Security solutions using structured and unstructured Big Data, AAA technologies, and Cloud Based technology, to include one or more of the following: Service Orientated Architecture (SOA), On-demand self-service, Broad network access, Resource pooling, Rapid elasticity, Measured Service, Software as a Service (SaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS).
BENEFITS YOU’LL ENJOY
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401(k) and company-funded life insurance
- Generous Leave
- Financial rewards for employee referrals
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
Minorities and Veterans encouraged to apply!
PSS is committed to the diversity we bring to the marketplace by being an EEOC/AA employer who is committed to hiring a diverse team of professionals to provide world class services and products aimed at exceeding our customer’s expectations. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability. PSS is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.