$80K — $150K *
• Proficient in the architecture, design and deployment of Broadcom Bluecoat Product solutions.
• Maintain Broadcom Bluecoat Secure Web Gateway enterprise proxy solution.
• Integrate development of the proxy with other cyber security solutions.
• Research the latest proxy technologies.
• Design and implement cloud-based proxy solutions.
• Function as a liaison between the client and Broadcom Support.
• Engage in technical design of solutions based on use cases and business requirements.
• Participate in proof of concepts and other technical evaluations of technologies, designs and solutions and provide recommendations.
• Stay abreast of emerging technologies and threats; proactively assess and evaluate the adoption thereof into the organization.
• Support the development of cybersecurity requirements, design and architecture artifacts, plans and policies.
• Support defining security development and test efforts implementation of security controls of networking devices, databases, operating systems and hardware and software components.
• Understand and integrate cybersecurity development activities.
• Perform analysis on cybersecurity data and test results.
• Collaborate with programs and engineering teams regarding cybersecurity solutions and alternatives to those solutions.
• Develop fundamental understanding of Navy Federal products and its unique valve propositions.
• Be part of team that design, protects and manages, security services for companies’ global security infrastructure.
• Able to demonstrate strong written, oral and presentation skills with the ability to discuss highly technical concepts to all audiences, ranging from non-technical to executive level technical decision-makers.
• Able to listen and collaborate with audiences ranging from IT administrators to executive level stakeholders to understand their requirements and position tools to fulfill those requirements.
• Must be self-motivated and self-educating, yet willing and able to work collaboratively.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or the equivalent combination of training, education, and experience.
• At least 10+ years of total experience in cyber security engineering, on premise and cloud architectures, proxy management, cloud governance and security controls.
• At least 5+ years of direct hands-on experience in Bluecoat Proxy / Secure Web Gateway and similar leading technology.
• At least 3+ years of direct hands-on experience in tuning of network sensors like IDS/IPS, DDOS, Cloud Security services.
• Domain expertise of network security sensors such as IDS, cloud security access broker (CSAB), Virtual Network security, DDOS protections, DNS, etc.
• Detailed understanding of Virtual Network Technologies Routers, Switches, Load Balancers, firewalls, proxy, etc.
• Good understanding and exposure to Cloud standards, architecture and models.
• Detailed proficiency with Linux (or similar) operating systems.
• In depth understanding of TCP/UDP/ICMP/IP protocols.
• PowerShell and Python experience.
• Experience with Splunk.
• Experience with PKI, SSL, SSH, HTTPS, etc.
• Experience with industry leading firewalls, proxy and load balancing solutions.
• Experience with network security concepts and principles.
• Experience with Server and Endpoint operating system security.
• CISSP, CCNP Security Certification a plus.
Valid through: 9/22/2021
$100K — $200K *
5 days ago