Minimum Clearance Required
ISYS Technologies delivers emerging technology solutions through our diverse and talented employees who are dedicated to our customers' success. We empower our teams, contribute to our country and operate responsibly. We are a reputable award-winning WOSB providing Engineering and Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) services to the Federal government. Headquartered in Colorado, ISYS serves key national customers throughout the United States with a presence in more than 16 states.
ISYS Technologies is seeking a Cyber Security Engineer.
- Support the full system engineering life-cycle, including requirements analysis, design, development, test, implementation, maintenance, integration, and documentation of SOC infrastructure and SOC tool suite
- Install, configure, monitor, and troubleshoot network security solutions and related monitoring tools including L2/L3 network security devices, IDS/IPS, Full packet capture, DLP, Endpoint (AV, DLP, Endpoint Detection & Response), and infrastructure supporting SEIM (Splunk)
- Support LAN/WAN security solutions including creating and maintaining LAN/WAN security standards and design documentation
- Develop and assist with new LAN/WAN security applications and hardware as assigned
- BS degree Science, Technology, Engineering, Math or related field and 3+ years of prior relevant experience
- Knowledge and experience engineering the following technologies Firewalls, VPN Solutions, Web Application Firewalls, and Content Filtering.
- Advanced working knowledge of the following:
- Encryption algorithms, secure communications, SIEM technologies, and embedded systems security
- Network and data communication protocols. familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field such as NIST, FISMA and Common Criteria regulations and standards
- Network based IDS/IPS and full packet capture technologies along with affiliated modes of operation
- Network Security Architecture Development
- Experience performing gap analysis, identifying new tools and/or required upgrades based on ROI.
- Certifications: CISSP or one of GCWN, GISF, GSSP, GICSP, CCSP, CSSLP, SSCP, CCSNP, CCIE-Security, ECSP, MCSE-Security Expert.
- Ability to learn and support new systems and applications
- Redhat, Cisco or Microsoft, Security+, or Network+ certifications
- Cisco Hardware and Storage
- Expertise in Networking, Linux and Windows
- Sourcefire (snort) or RSA Security Analytics (network) experience
Must have at least one of the following certifications:
- CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP)
- CompTIA Security+
- GCIH – Incident Handler
- GCWN – Windows Security Administrator
- GISF – Security Fundamentals
- GSSP – Secure Software Programmer
- GICSP –Cyber Security Professional
- GSSP – Secure Software Programmer
- SEI (Software Engineering Institute)
- CCSP – Certified Cloud Security Professional
- CISSP – Certified Information Systems Security
- CSSLP – Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional
- SSCP – Systems Security Certified Practitioner
- CCNP Security
- CCIE Security
- CEH – Certified Ethical Hacker
- ENSA – EC-Council Network Security Administrator
- ECSP – EC-Council Certified Secure Programmer
- MCSE – Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (Server)
- VCA (Certified Associate)
- VCP (Certified Professional)
- VCAP (Certified Advanced Professional)
- VCIX (Implementation Expert)
- VCDX (Certified Design Expert)
- Converged Infrastructure Specialist
- Certified Implementation Engineer Specialist
- Certified Data Administrator Professional
- Certified Storage Associate
- Certified Splunk Architect
US Citizenship is required.
ISYS Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected Veteran status, or disability status.