Epsilon Systems Solutions, Inc. has a job opportunity for a Cyber Security Engineer II in San Diego, CA.
Summary: Provide professional level Software Certification engineering to support successful Authority to Operate (new/renewal).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide information assurance vulnerability compliance, mitigation, and documentation IAW Information Assurance Vulnerability Management (IAVM) process.
- Perform testing, scans, trouble shooting and update security patch compliance in the Vulnerability Remediation Asset Manager (VRAM) and the Navy Online Compliance Reporting System (OCRS) databases.
- Document required changes based on Scan process and contribute to Engineering Change Requests (ECRs) and Configuration Control Board Requirements.
- Perform testing/scans in preparing for the third party team to conduct the ATO approval/renewal.
- Work with a team of Cyber Security Engineers across multiple software programs.
- Deployment of HBSS server and configuration.
- Bachelor's Degree (STEM)
- Three (3) or more years of relevant work experience
- The ability to obtain and maintain a SECRET security clearance.
- COMPTIA Security+
- Pursuant to the various government contractual requirements, all applicants must be U.S. Citizens.
- Knowledge of scanning tools such (Gold disk, Retina, SRR, for example).
- Working Knowledge of DIACAP and/RMF processes.
- Ability to work individually and on team projects in an environment of teamwork and cooperation.
- Effective written, oral, and presentation skills.
- Skills in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and Project).
One (1) of the following commercial certifications (two preferred)
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS): Windows Server 2008 Active Directory, Configuring – Server 2008 (70-640)
- MCTS: Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure, Configuring – Server 2008 (70- 642)
- Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 – Server 2012 (70-410)
- Administering Windows Server 2012 – Server 2012 (70-411);
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP): Enterprise Administrator on Windows Server 2008 – MCITP (Enterprise Administrator)
- MCITP: Server Administrator on Windows Server 2008 – MCITP (Server Administrator)
- Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA)
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE 2012)
- CompTIA Linux+
- Linux Professional Institute (LPI) Advanced Level Linux Professional Certification–LPIC-2
- Oracle Certified Professional – Oracle Solaris Systems Administrator (OCP-OSSA)
- Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE)
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA)
- Sun Certified Network Administrator (Oracle Solaris) (SCNA)
- Sun Certified System Administrator (Oracle Solaris) (SCSA)
- LPI – Senior Level Linux Professional Certification (LPIC-3)
- Oracle Certified Expert – Oracle Solaris System Administrator (OCE-OSSA)
- Red Hat Certified Datacenter Specialist (RHCDS)
- Regular communication (hearing/speaking).
- Noise conditions range from very quiet to very noisy.
- Prolonged use of computer (typing/keyboarding).
- Frequently required to sit for long periods of time, stand, walk, and may occasionally lift and move at least 25 pounds.
- Ability to travel by car, air or other means of transportation, if required.
Epsilon Systems Solutions, Inc. and its subsidiaries are proud to be Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veterans.