A career at CARE is truly a one of a kind experience. Its more than a working for a global leader, it's an opportunity to be part of something that can help bring about lasting change in the world. CARE's digital team is looking for a dedicated, smart, hungry and meticulous Cybersecurity Engineer to join our growing team. In this role, you will operate independently and as part of a team to ensure our software, hardware, and related components are protected from cyber attacks. Selected candidate will be responsible for developing security systems, analyzing current systems for vulnerabilities, and handling any and all cyber attacks in an efficient and effective manner. Candidate should have strong IT skills and deep understanding of cyber hacker methodology.
Monitor network security
- Maintain Data and monitor security access.
- Analyze security breaches to determine their root cause.
- Protect digital files and information systems against unauthorized access, modification or destruction.
- Review submitted email to determine validity.
- Secure users that have been determined as compromised.
Configuration of monitoring tools
- Using log analytics, cloud app security, Azure sentinel, and other security related detection tools to hunt for possible holes within CARE's network defenses.
Vulnerability life cycle management
- Ensure all Network, Server, PC and software systems are up to date on security vulnerability patches. Coordinate with business owners and departments to ensure all products are functioning properly to minimize down time.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent education or work experience
- 3+ years of prior relevant experience in cyber security
- System administration skills (Windows PC/ Server 2012 and up)
- Network security skills
- Problem solving skills
- Information security policies
- On-call network troubleshooting
- Firewall administration
- Network protocols
- Hands on experience in security systems, including firewalls, intrusion detection systems, anti-virus software, authentication systems, log management, content filtering