Summary / Description
We are seeking motivated, career and customer oriented CYBER SECURITY DATA ANALYSTS interested in joining our team at Hill AFB, Utah, and exploring an exciting and challenging career with Unisys Federal Systems.
In this position you will:
- Evaluate data provided by the client to identify trends andpatterns
- Formulate and present the data in a way that adds value to our client's leadership
- Design or refine processes that support the DoD Cyber Security environment.
- Strong candidates will have a background in Unix operating systems and security. This includes management and reporting of US CYBERCOM alerts and reporting.
- Candidates should have a strong understanding of all Microsoft Office products, especially Excel, Word, PowerPoint and OneNote. This position requires the skill to pull data from a relational database into Excel and create graphical reports. A successful candidate will be able to convert abstract concepts into visual data for executives.
- Strong candidates will also have ITIL Foundations Certification with more advanced certifications desirable. Successful candidates must obtain Comptia Security + certification within six months of hire.
- Candidates for this position must undergo a favorably adjudicated Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI) as a minimum investigation. The SSBI will be maintained current within 5-years and requests for Special Background Periodic Review (SBPR) will be initiated 6-months prior to the 5-year anniversary date of the previous SSBI or SBPR.
- Clearance:Secret IT-1 (Minimum of Interim TS to start)
- Education/Experience: Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of relevant work experience.