Are you looking for a new and exciting career opportunity?
Join our award-winning organization and work with some of the most talented minds within our Enterprise Technology and Innovation teams. As a Salient CRGT employee, you get to be part of a best performing team supporting our nation's most critical missions. Why Salient CRGT?
We're passionate about the inspirational missions of our customers and we entrust our employees and teams to deliver exceptional performance to enable the safety, security, health and well-being of our nation. We provide the tools and resources to help you be successful, and our culture fosters an environment in which idea sharing and collaboration is essential. Are you ready to make a difference?
The ideal candidate will be responsible for leading the IT organization's cyber security program to ensure protection of the company's assets. This is a Senior/Lead role as a Cyber-Security Associate responsible for facilitating and executing the administration of information security to keep Corporate IT in compliance with the NIST 800-171 and ISO 27000-1 Security Policies. The individual will lead security analysis to ensure the safety of both customer and internal employees' information.
The Cyber Security Associate will provide computer forensic and intrusion support to high technology investigations in the form of computer evidence seizure, computer forensic analysis, data recovery, and network assessments. The individual will be a key contributor in obtaining certification and accreditation of systems through the creation of process documentation and execution of recommended controls.
The Cyber Security Associate will protect the corporate environment. Routine Tasks include:
- Lead (NIST) SP 800-171 compliance activities
- Perform regular audits and monitor applications and systems for any unusual activity
- Maintain and Manage Corporate IT monitoring tools such as OPManager, Solarwinds Absolute, Rapid 7 and Ironscales
- Leverage technical knowledge of computer systems and networks with cyber threat information to assess security posture
- Provide timely and actionable intelligence regarding cyber incidents
- Run vulnerability scans to determine required update and patches to systems and applications
- Audit networks including desktops, servers, routers, switches and other systems for improvements and security vulnerabilities
- Perform Compliance assessments to determine deviations from acceptable configurations, policy, or standards
- Researches hackers, hacker techniques, vulnerabilities, exploits, and provides detailed briefings and intelligence reports to leadership
- Bachelor's Degree in Technology/Information Assurance or Cyber Security field
- 8 years IT experience
- (NIST) SP 800-171 experience
- Extensive Cyber Security knowledge
- CISSP: Certified Information Systems Security Professional (or in progress)
- Knowledge of Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC)
- CEH: Certified Ethical Hacker
- Prior Rapid 7 experience
- Experience with IronScales or similar anti-phishing technologies
Salient CRGT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other factor prohibited by applicable anti-discrimination laws.