$150K - $200K(Ladders Estimates)
Guidehouse provides management, technology, and risk consulting to clients around the world through more than 1,600 professionals in over 20 locations. At our core, we focus on building trust in society, solving important problems, and having a seat at the table for our clients' most pressing matters. Formerly PricewaterhouseCoopers US Public Sector, Guidehouse provides the exceptional quality our clients demand with the agility and innovation to go beyond the expected.
At Guidehouse, we are focused on developing and retaining well-rounded professionals. Beyond technical prowess, we are constantly looking for individuals who share our culture and will continue to make our firm a great place to work.
Guidehouse Cybersecurity consultants help our clients solve complex technology and business issues from strategy through execution. A successful cybersecurity consultant at Guidehouse displays the following traits: flexibility, curiosity, ability to learn quickly, ability to think critically, strong communication skills (written & verbal) and have a grasp of a variety of technical concepts. A Guidehouse consulting career will provide the opportunity to gain experience on many different projects and technologies, as well as engage with a wide range of clients. Successful candidates will be able to contribute as thought leaders on white papers and articles, and by doing so will not only be contributing to shaping the firm, but also strengthening their personal brand and subject matter expertise.
At Guidehouse our Cybersecurity Solutions Team (CST) is part of the firm's Advanced Solutions Group led by John Hunt. The CST is focused on the following areas:
• Incident Response
• Cyber Resilience
• Identity and Access Management
• Strategy and Security Architecture
• CISO Support
The primary experience expected for the Cyber/Security Architect include:
• Minimum Experience: 8 years
• Minimum Clearance: Secret. Top Secret Preferred.
• Minimum Degree Required: Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field
• Experience leading or supporting projects related to IT Architecture, Engineering and Security Operations
• Experience leading teams
• Experience preparing executive briefings and reports and presentations by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends
• Experience giving presentations to senior leaders
• Excellent writing, communication, and organizational skills
• Experience evaluating business processes to document "as-is" state and then recommending improvements to again efficiencies in a "to-be" architecture
• Leadership role conducting evaluations of the current 'as-is' security architecture and leading meetings with key stakeholders across the enterprise to create consensus around the desired end-state, or 'to-be' architecture
• Experience evaluating gaps or deficiencies that can be identified as obstacles to achieving the organizations vision
• Experience creating a well-defined roadmap to set a course focused on the organizations IT priorities
• Experience leading the alignment of on-going activities in support of critical Federal mandates such as Continuous Diagnostics and Monitoring (CDM), Executive Orders related to cybersecurity, and guidance from OMB and NIST
• Experience reviewing technical requirements and translating concepts to business language
• Ability to work in a dynamic environment and respond to change quickly
• Ability to work in a team environment and also produce work products independently
• Experience presenting to clients using multiple platforms (MS PowerPoint, Word, Visio)
• Experience providing high-level design and architecture drawings, technically validating solutions and connecting business, data, security, systems, and other technical and non-technical architectures
• Familiarity with open architecture principles and cyber security architecture principles that achieve cybersecurity framework goals
Additional Preferred Knowledge:
• Master's Degree preferred but not required
• Knowledge of NIST Cybersecurity Framework and/or Risk Management Framework
• Understanding of key IT/Cybersecurity concepts (Network Security, Security Operations & Administration, Incident Response & Recovery, Identity and Access Management, Vulnerability Management etc.
• Familiarity with US Department of State
• Familiarity with the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
• Experience with Cloud Services in the Federal sector (Google Apps, Amazon Web Services, etc.)
Certifications Preferred: CISSP, CISM, CISA, OSCP, AWS Solutions Architect
Valid Through: 2019-10-21