Job Title: Cyber Security Architect - Direct Hire / Full Time / Perm
Job Location: Atlanta, GA
Job Type: Full Time / Perm / Direct Hire + Benefits
US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.
Must Have Skills:
- 5 to 7 years of experience in operations OR deployment & implementation of Privileged Identity Management using CyberArk solution for large scale customers across various industry verticals
- At least 2 years of experience with Operations Lead role for CyberArk
- Have a strong knowledge of the Cyber-Ark privileged Identity Management (PIM) suite ? CyberArk version 7, 8 and 9.
- Performing compliance checks on CyberArk for IT security safes and to Provide alerts and reports appropriately. Investigate, Provide RCA and resolve Incidents.
- Be a strong team player
- Advanced knowledge of windows/VMware administration.
- Advanced knowledge of Windows Cluster Server
- Strong grasp of network design, application/infrastructuresecurity concepts, techniques, technologies, and tools
- Exerience in working in an on/offshore environment and proven track record of delivering quality outcomes
- Customer service background ? able to empathize with customer and own the issues raised to resolution
- Leading team contribution to any queries requiring technical specialist input
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Runbook documentation
Other Required Skills:
- Good understanding of LDAP concepts and working experience with directories.
- Experience in using database client tools like Toad, etc.
- Experience in using standard protocols like SSH, Telnet, RDP, etc. and related tools like Putty.
- Experience in working with the Network devices like firewalls, routers, etc.
- Should have the ability to understand customer scenario and requirements (may include customized integration situations) and be capable of suggesting solutions.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with global counterparts.
- Knowledge of basic networking
- Experience in Windows and Linux operating systems from PIM integration and debugging perspective
- Exposure to virtual environments with experience in integrating ESX, ESX(i) hosts with the PIM solution.
- Good troubleshooting skills.