Premier provider of insurance, risk management, alternative risk, pool administration and claims management solutions seeks Information Technology professional for unique role in Iowa. This position offers the ability to work remotely from home anywhere in Iowa.
The Cyber Security and Risk Control Specialist functions as an Information Technology Loss Control Specialist:
· Providing system evaluations and consultative services.
· Conducting on-site evaluations, internal control risk assessments, and related consultations.
Experiences, interests and abilities we seek:
· Minimum of 5years technology related experience with at least 2years systems auditing or consulting experience.
· Experience in risk assessment, analysis, solutions management and progress measurement.
· Knowledge of current systems and technological developments/trends used by government entities.
· Knowledge of state and federal regulations regarding the protection and retention of information.
· Strong presentation skills.