Hunter Strategy, LLC is a HUBZone certified small business that was founded in 2014 by a group of like-minded IT professionals who have seen both the good and the bad of beltway consulting. Our company was created with the goal of helping the federal government affect positive organizational change through strategic consulting services, IT consolidation, and automation.
We have an opening to support our Fort Belvoir Community Hospital (FBCH) customer located at Fort Belvoir, VA as a Cyber Security Analyst. This resource will be expected to perform security assessments of FBCH networks and systems. Will interface frequently with FBCH leadership to ensure requirements for security, architecture, and operational policies and procedures are being met.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Will apply defined security analysis methodologies to FBCH networks
- Will provide analysis of existing functional and security requirements, security policies, architecture, and operational procedures for security flaws
- Will identify countermeasure options and support FBCH in choosing the best solution to satisfy budget, functional, security, and other critical requirements
- Will leverage working knowledge of widely accepted security evaluation criteria to perform duties
- Two (2) years appliedsecurityengineeringexperience
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant technical field of study
- Security+, CISSP, or othercybersecurity training/certifications (desired)