As a member of the Corporate Cybersecurity & Compliance Team (ITS&C), reporting to the Manager – Cybersecurity operations, the Cybersecurity Analyst will support the successful execution of security-related activities for Corporate IT.
Duties include the execution, analyzing and regularly reporting of Cybersecurity activities, administration of the Vulnerability scanning, Phishing simulation, and security awareness platforms.
Work collaboratively with operating businesses Cybersecurity & Compliance personnel to:
- Support the execution of quarterly security-related activities such as vulnerability scans, phishing campaigns, cyber risk management and security metric reporting
- Co-ordinate the collection and validation of Cybersecurity documents
- Administer key Corporate Cybersecurity systems
- Assist with global security awareness programs
- Prepare and report regular Cybersecurity situational awareness notifications
- Attend necessary training or self-study as per the corporate requirements
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to both speak and write clear and concise information
- Good interpersonal skills, with ability to foster strong relationships with peers
- Ability to deliver quality management reporting with supporting analysis
- Strong planning, prioritizing, and time management skills - must be able to undertake and manage multiple tasks at once and work under deadlines
- Test and evaluate new as well as existing technologies for process improvement
- Ability to develop and learn new skills in other Cybersecurity areas, as and when required by the corporate
- Develop interpersonal skills for effective communication between corporate Security department, Operating Businesses, and third-party vendors
- Bachelor’s degree or college diploma in Information Technology or related discipline
- 3-5 years of experience in Cybersecurity.
- Industry certifications considered an asset (CISSP, CompTIA Security +, CEH, CCSP)
- Good understanding of the Cybersecurity policies, standards and controls (NIST CSF, ISO27001 and CIS)
- Good understanding of Cybersecurity principles and best practices.
- Understanding of Cybersecurity incident management and response program
- Good understanding of Threat Intelligence engagement and reporting scheme.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience with vulnerability management, security assessment, security awareness and identity access management systems will be considered an asset