Brandes Associates Inc. is seeking a qualified candidate to serve as a Cyber Security Analyst for a Department of Defense (DoD) program in San Diego, CA. Opportunities for career advancement, excellent benefits and stability are some of the advantages of our well-established, employee-focused company.
- Interpret Government security regulations for application to the program's information accreditation requirements.
- Implement security controls and safeguarding measures for the protection of sensitive information.
- Maintain security and information assurance plans to ensure compliance with the Government-specific requirements.
- Draft the Software / System Security documents.
- Work with developers to run necessary Certification Test & Engineering scans for the RMF processes.
- Establish pro-active security awareness program and develop and conduct briefings and presentations.
- Serve as pri