- SAIC has an opening for a Cyber Security Analyst Principal is located in Raleigh/Durham, NC supporting TSA. The Cyber Security Analyst’s responsibilities include:
- Under direct supervision, provides support to coordinate, and implement the organization’s information security.
- Provides support for facilitating and helping agencies identify their current security infrastructure for future programs, design and implementation of security related to IT systems
- Provides support and assistance for the implementation and development of the DHS TSA IT security.
- Assist with gathering and organizes technical information about existing security products, and ongoing programs.
- Performs risk analyses which also includes risk assessment
- A working knowledge of security practices and procedures; knowledge of current security tools available; hardware/software security implementation; different communication protocols; encryption techniques/tools; familiarity with commercial products, and current Internet/EC technology.
- Provide support for monitoring events and ongoing maintenance activities
- Knowledge and understanding of management tools used to detect most anomalies within the infrastructure
- Knowledge and understanding of incident response, IDS/IPS, Endpoint systems, firewalls, sensors, routers/switches
- Must hold a secret clearance
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university
- Have a minimum of five (5) years of experience, with at least four (3) of those involving CND and Incident Response
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills. Excellent communications skills.
- Possess security certifications (CISSP, Security+, IAT certificatoin)