Cyber Risk Management Security Architect (GRCP)
Qualifications: – In-depth understanding of industry security frameworks and controls.
- Advanced knowledge of risk assessment design and delivery.
- A bachelor’s degree or related Professional Certifications
(CISSP, CISM, CISA, CEH, GIAC, ITIL, ISO 27k).
- Graduate degree in a related discipline is preferred.
- Proven work history of at least five to eight years in work relating to outlining and implementing enterprise security architectures is required.
- Past or present contributor to implementing governance, risk and compliance frameworks within a defined Critical infrastructure.
Location : Anywhere in the USA with travel expectations. Please note we are not hiring any candidates that require H1B or work visa assistance or permits.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.