Providerange engineering support to 24 AF. Providemultifaceted range support including authenticating and capturing requirements pertinent to support 24 AF rangeengineering activities. Cultivate test plans, attainauthorizations, implement test plans and capture and scrutinize results.Compile findings from range analysisand draft final reports with the results. Reconstruct range and provide supportto requirements from outside customers.
Requirements:Security Clearance: Top Secret SCI
Education/Certifications: Five to ten (5-10) years of test experience; Five plus (5+)years specialized technical experience: Security+ GSEC and equivalent CISSP(Optional); IAT II certification.
Relevant Experience: Knowledge of legacy, customized, and basic systems. Computernetwork, hardware and software administrative, communication, time management.
Key Requirements: Design, build and implement network systems
- Perform a broad range of systems engineering tasks and activities concerned with major systems design, integration, and implementation, including personnel, hardware, software, budgetary, and support facilities and/or equipment.
- Assist in the designing, building and implementation of network systems and provide technical guidance for directing and monitoring information systems operations.
- Support direct compilation of records and reports concerning network operations and maintenance and troubleshoots work performance issues; analyze network traffic and provides capacity planning solutions.
- Provide screening for and respond to complex technical control facility hardware and software problems; and coordinate with vendor support services in the event of outages or periods of corrupted system performance and monitor and respond to hardware, software, and network issues.
- Assist with the purchase, testing, installation, and support of network communications, including LAN/MAN/WAN systems.
- Perform system-level design and configuration of products including determination of hardware, OS, and other platform specifications.
- Perform system-level design and structure of products including determination of hardware, OS, and other platform specifications and performs a variety of systems engineering tasks and activities that are broad in nature and are concerned with major systems design, integration, and execution, including personnel, hardware, software, budgetary, and support facilities and/or equipment.
- Provide input to policy level discussions regarding standards and budget constraints.
- Monitor network performance and respond to hardware, software, and network problems.
- Provide the routine testing and analysis of all elements of the network facilities (including power, software, communications machinery, lines, modems, and terminals). Exploit software and hardware tools and detect and analyze complex problems and factors affecting network performance.