Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develops and presents complex training programs for customers and in-house employees.
- Coordinates with SME's, and staff officers to identify program needs, obtain technical data and schedules programs.
- Assesses trainees to measure their learning progress and to evaluate effectiveness of training presentations.
- Conducts training programs on complex topics and designs and develops training program elements/modules.
- Provides guidance and direction to less experienced trainers utilizing strong technical and training skills.
- Bachelor degree with at least five years of relevant experience.
- Three years of experience in course development, preparation of materials, lesson plans, conducting lectures and facilitated discussions.
- Demonstrated experience to include but not limited to IT