ThreatConnect is looking for highly motivated and experienced analysts with currently active U.S. Government Top Secret security clearances to fill positions on government contracts within the DC/NoVA/MD region. If you are sought after as an expert in your field and looking for a company that will both value and reward your expertise, take a look at what ThreatConnect has to offer.
This position will conduct Cyberspace Intelligence planning activities for JFHQ-DODIN J2 in support of command plans and exercises. The Cyberspace Intelligence Planner is responsible for synchronizing intelligence support to Operational Plans (OPLANs), Operational Orders (OPORDs), Contingency Plans (CONPLANs), and supporting plans' development. Prepares intelligence estimates and annexes for inclusion into OPLANs, OPORDs, CONPLANs, and supporting plans. The candidate will review and provide intelligence input on strategic and operational plans, contingency plans, operations orders, execution orders, fragmentary orders, strategic operational analysis reports, strategic and operational policy reports, DoD directives and guidance, and other documentation supporting strategic operations research, analysis, and policy development while conducting continuous coordination with the intelligence directorate and provide intelligence doctrine, operations, policy, and authorities; subject matter expertise, including the integration of lessons learned to support senior leader decision making.
- Active DoD TS/SCI clearance
- Senior level working knowledge of the Joint Operation Planning Process (JOPP)
- Experience with Joint Intelligence Preparation of the Operational Environment (JIPOE)
- Experience with planning Joint and Combined military exercises, MSEL development, road to crisis development, etc.
- Experience developing Priority Intelligence Requirements (PIR)
- Background with Intelligence support to plans (e.g., developing Annex B, Intelligence estimates, etc.)
- Proficient in developing briefing materials, administrative, and logistics support
- Excellent writing skills and ability to communicate effectively, including public speaking, and briefing senior officers
- The candidate must have advanced communication and presentation skills (verbal and written) enabling precise conveyance of information across all CC/S/A/FA with command and proper enunciation of the English language
- The candidate must have strong interpersonal, organizational and critical thinking/problem solving skills
- Must be flexible, dependable and be able to multi-task with priorities
- Demonstrated experience of providing excellent customer service
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office Suite
- BA/BS degree from an accredited college; preferred degree in Information Technology or Information Security area
- 10+ years of experience with strategic and operational intelligence planning
- 3+ years of experience with interagency planning and operations and Joint targeting
- Experience with Combatant Command operations
- Completion of All-Source Intelligence Non-Commissioned Officer/Officer Advanced Course equivalent or higher