At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As a Cyber Intelligence Analyst SR within PNC's Defense Security Office, which is part of the Chief Security Office (CSO), you will be based in Pittsburgh PA.
As a Cyber Intelligence Analyst Sr, you will be required to ingest, enrich, analyze, and disseminate tactical, operational, and strategic threat intelligence, both for the defense of the bank and to inform decision makers and senior leaders. You will be expected to create tactical reports via SharePoint and/or a Threat Intelligence Platform. You will be expected to create operational reports on tight timelines, both in text and graphics. You will be expected to create technical and strategic reporting, both in text and graphics. You will be expected to use a variety of intelligence collection and analysis tools, and to provide feedback on those tools. You will be expected to be part of a dynamic team operating in a fluid environment, which means you must be able to learn quickly and to operate with minimal supervision.
- Responsible for analyzing, processing, enriching, refining and reporting threat intelligence to stakeholders for remediation and ingestion into PNCs defenses
- Analyzing and triaging intelligence reporting and alerts for dissemination at the tactical level in order to provide actionable intelligence and alerts for the defense of the organization
- Monitoring, maintaining and leveraging technologies and processes to enrich threat intelligence
- Assessing trends and threatreporting in order to produce tactical and operational reporting/metrics to provide a unified threat picture and lexicon to inform leadership, stakeholders and strategic decision makers
- Identifying gaps in collection and capabilities to provide enhancement recommendations to strategic decision-makers
Manages Risk - Working Experience
- Assesses and effectively manages all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure activities are in alignment with the bank's and unit's risk appetite and risk management framework.
Customer Focus - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions, and ability to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
Job Specific Competencies
INFORMATION SECURITY MANAGEMENT - Working Experience
- Knowledge of and the ability to manage the processes, tools, techniques and practices for assuring adherence to standards associated with accessing, altering and protecting organizational data.
IT Standards, Procedures & Policies - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of and the ability to utilize a variety of administrative skill sets and technical knowledge to manage organizational IT policies, standards, and procedures.
IT ENVIRONMENT - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of an organization's IT purposes, activities and standards; ability to create an effective IT environment for business operations.
Problem Solving - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of approaches, tools, techniques for recognizing, anticipating, and resolving organizational, operational or process problems; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Effective Communications - Extensive Experience
- Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
Analytical Thinking - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of techniques and tools that promote effective analysis and the ability to determine the root cause of organizational problems and create alternative solutions that resolve the problems in the best interest of the business.
Information Security Technologies - Working Experience
- Knowledge of technologies and technology-based solutions dealing with information security issues.
Firewall Management - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of the methods, techniques and processes to install, maintain and update firewall systems; ability to use these to control the access of business information, both allowing passage to authorized sources and denying passage to unauthorized sources.
Computer Crime - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of and the ability to detect and prevent business crimes that involve computers/networks as instruments.
Network and Internet Security - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of the features, tools and processes used for maintaining network and Internet security; the ability to develop and implement safeguards for the prevention of intrusion and unauthorized access to an organization's networksecurity system.
CISA, CISSP, and CISM preferred.
RequiredEducation and Experience
Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree, with 3+ years of relevant / direct industry experience. Certifications are often desired. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.