Northrop Grumman is seeking a Cyber Intelligence Analyst 4 to join our team. The selected candidate will conduct research and evaluate technical and all-source intelligence with specific emphasis on network operations and cyber warfare tactics, techniques, and procedures focused on the threat to networked weapons platforms and US and DoD information networks.
This position is located in Northern Virginia. A TS/SCI with Polygraph is required.
• Bachelor's Degree and at least nine years intelligence analysis/professional experience. Four years of professional experience can be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree.
• Active TS/SCI with Polygraph required.
• In-depth knowledge of and direct experience with customer-specific cyber operations mission, process, and procedures.
• A demonstrated record of establishing and maintaining effective relationships with customer staff.
• Strong working knowledge of basic office automation tool suites such as MS Office
• 5+ years of Targeting experience.
• Familiarity with the subject matter of the customer and their procedures.
• Demonstrated experience working the operation life cycle and a strong understanding of the customer's classified programs.
• Knowledge of the customer environment and familiarity with this customer’s mission, goals, and capabilities.
• Strong communications and interpersonal skills.