Cyber Information Assurance Advisor - TS/SCI required Description Cloud Lake Technology, an Akima Company,
delivers highly specialized, data-centric services and technology solutions that break down organizational boundaries and transform mission delivery for government customers. Cloud Lake offers a challenging and rewarding work environment, competitive salary and benefits, and a wide variety of career development opportunities. As an Alaska Native Corporation (ANC), 100% of our company's profits go back to our more than 14,000 Iñupiat shareholders that have resided near and above the Arctic Circle for more than 10,000 years. Our business helps support their way of life and contributes to the survival of a culture that has thrived in a challenging environment. Job Summary:
As the Information Assurance Specialist, you will provide support to AFSOC A2S by assisting with cybersecurity administration and management of networks and information systems utilized within AFSOC managed and/or support Sensitive Compartmented Information Facilities (SCIFs) IAW IC Directive 503.
Provide support to AFSOC A2S by assisting with cybersecurity administration and network management of AFSOC-managed information systems that support Sensitive Compartmented Information Facilities (SCIFs) IAW IC Directive 503. These duties include, but are not limited to, assist with monitoring the command's Joint Worldwide Intelligence Communications Systems (JWICS), SOCRATES, collateral SECRET and unclassified network security postures. Contractor employee ensures Automated Information Systems (AIS) operations and administration are conducted in accordance with Public Laws, Executive Orders and policies of various national-level agencies. Responsibilities:
Qualifications Minimum Qualifications:
- Assist with monitoring the command's Joint Worldwide Intelligence Communications Systems (JWICS) network security postures.
- Ensure Automated Information Systems (AIS) operations and administration are conducted in accordance with Public Laws, Executive Orders and policies of various national-level agencies.
- Bachelor's degree with at least 8 years of additional experience supporting Air Force and Special Operations Cyber and InformationAssurance programs. Additional years of general experience in the fields of Cyber and Information Assurance is highly desired.Minimum 10 years hands-on cyber and information assurance experience out of the last 12 years. Candidates must fully comprehend the duties of a Cyber/Information Assurance Security Advisor.
- IAM Level II certification.
- Experience with clustered systems, information assurance/security, hardware configuration, software configuration and virtual environments, NetApp and general audio/video systems.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Must have a strong customer service orientation and demonstrated experience interfacing with various levels of management.
- An Active Top Secret/SCI Clearance is required for consideration.
- This position is contingent upon contract award
The duties and responsibilities listed in this job description generally cover the nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. This is not intended to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required. Subject to the terms of an applicable collective bargaining agreement, the company management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as may be necessary. We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment, without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, gender or gender-identity, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability, pregnancy or parental status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you have a physical and/or mental disability and are interested in applying for employment and need special accommodations to use our website to apply for a position please contact, Recruiting Services at email@example.com or 571-353-7053. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.
The dedicated email and telephonic options above are reserved only for individuals with disabilities needing accessibility assistance to apply to an open position using our website.
Please do not use the dedicated email or phone number above to inquire on the status of your job application.
In order for our company to stay compliant with government regulations, please apply on line. Please DO NOT email resumes or call in lieu of applying online unless you have a physical and/or mental disability and need assistance with the online application. Job:
Office & Administrative Support Primary Location:
US-FL-Hurlburt Field Shift:
Day Job Req ID: