Role: Cyber Incident Response
Location: Franklin Lakes, NJ
Type: Full Time
This position is responsible for leading Industrial Control Systems (ICS) Cyber Incident Response. The cyber incident response team lead will be responsible for design, configuration of the tools, development and updating of the Cyber IR procedures related to OT tools and securityevents from ICS systems. Establish CSIRP playbooks for OT environment for SOC monitoring analyst and conduct fine tuning of use cases to operationalize. Conduct threat hunting activities for escalated events and provide recommendations to mitigate those risks including disseminate findings to relevant parties.
· Experience in leading and supporting Cyber Incident response including developing threat model, use-cases for ICS system.
· Experience in developing CSIRP process and procedures.
· Experience with RSA Netwitness for logs and packets.(Mandatory)
· Experience of integrating OT log sources events into SIEM, Threat Intel platform. Including developing parsers where appropriate.
· Strong networksecurity and IT systems experience
· Strong written, verbal presentation and communication skills