The successful candidate will support security technology in a large multinational organization, with opportunity to get exposure to other security technologies. They will contribute to and work as part of a global multi-disciplined security community with clear vision and direction, and top down support across the business. They will help the wider community in fostering a culture which is both security aware and is a great place to come to work.
Note: Employment-based non-immigrant visa sponsorship and/or assistance is not offered for this specific job opportunity.
- Manage and maintain key security platforms globally including SIEM, threat intelligence and incident response toolsets
- Ensure the availability, effectiveness, efficiency, and coverage of security platforms
- Contribute to the continual improvement of the tools and associated processes
- Support security teams such as Global SOC to identify requirements and deliver improvements
- Measure the effectiveness, efficiency and coverage of security platforms and services
- Ensure accurate and clear communication with all stakeholders
- Create and update run book documentation relating to technologies and associated processes
Demonstrable track record of:
- Deploying and maintaining cyber security platforms including SIEM and/or end point threat monitoring, utilizing appropriate change management processes
- Supporting IT or security requests and incidents
- Experience of Window, Linux (server) OS, system configurations and event analysis
- Problem-solving and maintaining SLAs in a highly available environment
- The ability to work independently and effectively