As part of our rapidly growing team with a start-up culture, you will regularly engage with advanced technologies such as Apache NiFi while integrating with modern SIEMs like Splunk, ArcSight, and QRadar.
The successful candidate will be offered specialized training to support our technologies and is expected to become proficient in all aspects of complex software solution deployment. Additionally, the candidate will provide training, troubleshooting, and on-site/remote support to customers. This position requires up to 25-30% travel domestic and international as needed to meet customer and project requirements.
U.S. Citizenship required.
- Work directly with customers' insider threat and cybersecurity analysts to position the FBA solution for success
- Demonstrate competency working hands-on in Linux based environments, troubleshooting on-site technical issues, using and configuring the FBA solution to deliver actionable analytic results
- Bring practical information security experience to bear to ensure seamless implementations, including: demonstrated knowledge of security information event management solutions, such as Splunk, ArcSight, and QRadar, as well as typical data feeds, such as web proxy logs, Active Directory logs, remote access logs, etc.
- Continually learn and update skills in quickly evolving core technologies, including Elastic, Apache NiFi, and python scripting.
- Provide technical briefings to customers and Forcepoint corporate leadership as required
- Integrate with the product team to ensure strong "voice of the customer" in product decisions and strategy
- Candidates must be:
- Team focused, with the ability to gain the personal support of others
- Capable of developing empathy and rapport internally with staff and with customers and partners
- Strong work-ethic and committed to quality
- Disciplined, organized and methodical in approach to tasks and activities
- Committed to the success of customers and colleagues
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent knowledge of security solutions and technologies, including:
- Internet security
- Firewall technologies
- Proxy technologies
- Data loss prevention solutions
- Experience with Linux, SIEM, information security, networking, scripting
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory and Windows event logging
- Experience working in virtualized, networked environments, specifically VMWare and HyperV based systems
- A minimum of 8 years of experience in a solution analyst/architect/engineer role supporting enterprise software solutions
- Excellent communication skills and ability to relay technical information to customers and laypersons
- Experience working with analyst teams and end users
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment that requires tenacity to exploit opportunities and a steady demeanor to handle challenges that come with growth
- Interest or experience in cyber security to include practices/methodologies, associated technologies, application design and development and/or experience in an operational environment
- Must be a US Citizen in possession of a valid U.S. Passport
- Technical experience detecting and characterizing threats in information security
- Experience with security COTS product integration (e.g., firewall, web gateways, Data Loss Prevention)
- Experience building data flows in Apache NiFi for managing large-scale ETL and application monitoring tasks
- Ability to develop modular, reusable, and well-tested code in Python
- Experience developing ETL pipelines for high-volume structured and unstructured data streams
- Experience building and/or configuring complex analytic tools
- Experience troubleshooting application errors from the command line in Linux environments